Sunday, August 28, 2016

Week 4 underway.  But my mind is elsewhere, really. Trish is in the hospital, dealing with health issues that can only be correct (to the human mind) by surgery.  Heart problems are always with the people.  Considering what we know of Trisha's dad's side, it only makes sense for surgery, but it also has the unfortunate appearance of not Trusting in G_D.

I'm still hoping for results this week, so I can bring them to Trish and show her our proof... the maternal search is done...but can't quite yet.

All we can do is wait and pray for the hands of the surgeons to be steady and skillful.  4 hours on a bypass is NOT my idea of good way to spend a day!

Trish won't be (Obviously) voting in the primary.  In some cases, I can't guess...in others, I have viewed performance and news.  It does help eliminate...

I'm watching Ancestry like a hawk... I mean, I'm on 2, 3, 4, 5 times a day.  If there's a change in "4th cousin or closer" I hold my breath and click...and usually find 4th cousins.  Hopefully, that will change shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment